- A11 motorway Chartres-Le Mans-Laval exit to Fougères and direction Le Mont Saint-Michel
- A13 motorway to Rouen and Caen & A84 to Le Mont Saint-Michel
- From Paris Montparnasse TGV to Rennes (2H00). Connection by train TER from Rennes to Pontorson and after bus to Le Mont Saint-Michel or direct bus from Rennes to Mont Saint-Michel
- From Paris Montparnasse TGV to Dol de Bretagne (2H40) and direct connection from Dol de Bretagne by bus to Mont Saint-Michel
- From Paris Saint-Lazare local train to Caen and local train from Caen to Pontorson and bus from Pontorson to Mont Saint-Michel
- Roissy-Charles de Gaulle and Orly international airports
For information 3950 or www.adp.fr
Direct trains TGV from Roissy to Rennes
- Rennes airport (75 kms from Mont Saint-Michel) :
15 direct flights to several french towns, 120 destinations with connections.
For information: 02.99.29.60.00, www.rennes.aeroport.fr
- Dinard Pleurtuit international airport (70 kms from Mont Saint-Michel) : flights to England (Londres Stansted) and Channel Islands (Jersey and Guernesey)
Tel. 02.99.46.18.46, www.saint-malo.cci.fr
The car park is located at 2.5 km from the Mount on the continent.
The shuttles getting to Mont Saint-Michel leave directly from the parking lot. You get off at 400 meters from the entrance of Mont Saint-Michel.