We will be delighted to welcome you to our offices
Our staff have all been trained to support people with disabilities in our offices.
Adapted services currently offered at the Tourist Office:
- All our offices are equipped with hearing loops.
- Guided tour of Mont Saint-Michel with a trained tour guide, with prior reservation.
- Model of the Mont Saint-Michel available at the Mont Saint-Michel Tourist Office.
- Lowered counter available at the Tourist Offices of Avranches, Ducey-les-Chéris, Genêts, Pontorson, Mortain-Bocage.
- A wheelchair is at your disposal at the Tourist Office of Avranches.
- Disabled toilets: our Tourist Offices do not offer any sanitary facilities. Here is a list of toilets suitable for people with reduced mobility around the Tourist Offices in our region. On request, we can send you a document that will describe more precisely public toilets.
- To park as close as possible to our tourist information offices and in complete safety, here is the list of disabled parking spaces.
Do you have a specific need? Do you have a question?
Contact our disability contact person: Nadège LEHOBEY
at the Pontorson Tourist Information Office
Tel : +33 (0)2 33 60 20 65
Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org