Tailor-made and quality customised offers for various stays to suit all tastes and desires!
The Incoming Service, a team for all your needs!
Aurélie and Mélanie are here to help you; they offer you all their expertise about the region to advise and support you as you plan how to make the most of your holiday, stay or day trip, according to your interests and plans.
By using our service, you’ll benefit from:
- A single point of contact: we’ll manage every aspect of reserving and organising your stay for you, from making your bookings, to handling payment.
- “Tailor-made” and “bespoke” proposals, according to your wishes, your budget …,
- The best services from our committed professional partners.
- Simplified travel and transfers.
Contact Aurélie et Mélanie to organise your stay:
email@example.com +33 (0)2 33 89 21 13
(Monday to Friday from 9am to 12pm and from 1.30pm to 4.30pm).
The Mont Saint-Michel – Normandy Tourist Office is :
- a local tourism organisation registered in the register of travel and stay operators under the number IM 050160002. We carry out our activity in accordance with the Tourism Code and the law of 22/07/2009 relating to the organisation and booking of stays.
- Holder Of the Quality Tourism TM Brand since March 2019. This certification testifies to our approach to continuously improve our services;
Your testimonials are our greatest rewards!
- Roland and Elisabeth (22) staying from 24 to 25 October 2020
Hello Melanie and Aurélie,
We enjoyed our stay on 24th and 25th October at the Mont Saint Michel, the bay and the abbey are magnificent. Thank you again for your services.
- Florence (78) staying from 19 to 21 October 2020
“I would like to thank you because we had a great stay! From the walk to the Abbey, then Alligator Bay which the children really enjoyed, not forgetting the night at Le Mouton Blanc where we slept very well after a very sporting day. “
- Jacques D. (75) staying from 26th to 27th September 2020
“This stay was a great success. My daughter, my granddaughter and her friend from Canada are as delighted as I am.
The dense programme: visit of the Abbey, dinner and night at Mère Poulard’s, hike to Tombelaine, completed by Vespers and Lauds in the abbey church. Each activity was a success. Thank you for sharing our congratulations with those involved in this remarkable weekend. Thank you again for your organisation of this memorable stay”.
- Amandine E. (88) – staying from 15 to 16 August 2020
“Yesterday we returned home from our weekend in Normandy. I wanted to thank you, we had an exceptional time where everything went as planned thanks to you and your organisation.”
- Christelle C. (34) from 9 to 10 July 2020
“We would like to thank you because thanks to you we spent two wonderful days!
The hotel was outclassed :), the menu of Mère Poulard was almost perfect (dessert to be reviewed anyway), the site is splendid, the visit of the Abbey captivated us, the walk in the bay was really extraordinary (but the guide could have completed the comments with the myths and legends of the Bay and the Mount).
We liked the package from the tourist office.
Again a big thank you for your kindness and your reactivity ! “
- Odile and Pierre C. (17) – staying from 6 to 8 July 2020
This little message to tell you that we found your mail when we got home last night after our three days “around the Mont Saint-Michel”. Thanks to you for passing us new tickets (for the visit of the abbey), at the Auberge de la Sélune, through your colleagues from Ducey. I prepared a letter for you last night to return the two unused tickets. It will be sent out today.
I would like to take advantage of this message to tell you how satisfied we are after this stay. On Monday, for the A and R crossing of the Bay, we were accompanied by a guide named Thierry. We greatly appreciated this approach to the Mont and Thierry who is a really friendly, pleasant, competent, attentive, responsible, … so very professional and who knew how to make us discover with precision, humour and dynamism the bay and all its secrets.
We also wanted to show you the quality of the welcome, the catering and the hotel facilities at the Auberge de la Sélune. We spent three beautiful days thanks to the owners of the inn and all their team who support them. The meals were excellent and the formula proposed, given the special sanitary conditions, is perfectly adapted and attractive. All the dishes were delicious. The comfort of the hotel is perfect and the owners’ attention and the quality of the welcome is remarkable.
We would also like to draw your attention to the very professional way in which the owners and their staff have implemented the safety instructions inherent in the current health crisis. We felt perfectly safe given the measures put in place and the rigour with which all the staff complied with them. These instructions, which apply to everyone, are very regularly reminded to “forgetful” customers with great courtesy, so that everything goes smoothly. We are therefore entirely satisfied with this stay which took place in the best possible conditions.